- Over 20 years of experience in the loyalty, rewards industry.
- More than 10 years in payment transactions based models and mobile wallet solutions.
- Experience in Canada, U.S.A., Mexico and South America.
Michael S. Schuck
President of USA Business
- Brings Over 30 years of diversified skills in Leadership positions, 18 years as Senior Executive with MBNA (now Bank of America).
- He was the Head of Sales and Head of Financial Institutions (white labeling of credit cards for over 2,000 Banks and Credit Unions.
- Founded Omnico Solutions in 2005.
- Over 20 years experience in Sales & Marketing in the loyalty & mobile industry;
- Extensive international experience and an impressive network of contacts in the banking, mobile & retailing industry;
- Extensive experience with top international brands
- Successfully designed, launched and managed loyalty and marketing programs for many of the largest firms in the region.
Chairman – Business Development committee Chief Sales Officer
- Represents The Quam Group for Latin America (infrastructure financing)
- Former senior executive from Scotiabank, National Bank, M &A, Sales. Extensive International experience in Chile, Panama, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Canada.
- 20+ years of experience in the Telecom industry working closely with customers to introduce profitable solutions
- Co-Founder of MOBI724
- Formerly Head of Sales - Multimedia & SI - Ericsson Latin America
- Large international experience, covering multiple continents, building the right structure and organizations and establishing partnerships and commercial relationships
- B.Eng. - Computer & Communications, MSc- Telecommunications Software
- 25+ years of experience in senior financial and executive team experience in technology, software (SaaS), Fintech, and telecom
- Formerly: CFO / senior finance positions at Cryocath Technologies, Claro Cellular (Colombia) Eloda Software, Aeroplan, Bell Canada and fast growing private tech companies
- MBA (Tuck school at Dartmouth College)